Friday, March 15, 2013

Pt. 1 Fantasy Wishes

Here's a few of our fantasies that are either out of reach or simply won't happen.  Some are beyond our control, others would not be positive for our relationship and some we honestly don't want they're just hot to think about. 



Dusty
Today we will talk about our fantasy wishes.  "But Dusty," you say, "aren't fantasies wishes?"  Yes boys and girls, but I've got a few fantasies that I know will stay that way...and am perfectly happy with that.

Bisexual-  This one isn't a fantasy per se but I've always thought it would be awesome to be bi.  Like one of my favorite speakers/songwriters Henry Rollins says: "It would be great to walk into a room, look around and just think hmmmmm ALRIGHT!"  How awesome would that be?  To go into any situation (not just sexual) and look around thinking "Damn everyone here is attractive.  Everyone here is beautiful.  I get to hit on everyone."  Alas, this fantasy can never happen for moi.  I've attempted to push my boundaries to no avail.  Dudes and dicks are simply not a starter for me.  Unfortunately I'm turned off by them, and not just because I know a lot of assholes.  The big guy upstairs just saw fit to make me love pussy...Elle's pussy...and lots of it.  That's cool too!

F-F, Elle with a Girl-  I suppose this is cliche saying I'd love a threesome with another woman but it's not what you think.  Actually, one of the reasons I like Uncommon Appetites is because Rye and I think very similarly.  Rye said it best here when he told us all that one of the hottest things he could think of was Violet eating out a friend.  Honestly, with all the fucked up things my mind comes up with a friend is probably the best scenario.  There's something so intense about my reaction to imagining Elle slowly licking another girl's cunt that it takes a few minutes for the reality of it to sink in.  I get all steamy imagining Elle slowly stripping for another girl, watching them stare at each other and discover each other's body.  I can see them nuzzling up close, eventually caressing and rubbing each other in all the right places.  I can even hear the yelps and moans as they take turns slipping fingers in and out of their wet, begging, pleasure holes.  I see the look of agonizing pleasure as they cover each other's clits in soft, wet tongue kisses.  But then I start really thinking about it.  Am I comfortable with that?  I've been cheated on in every relationship I've had besides Elle and one other.  Would I feel betrayed? I love Elle and want her selfishly all to myself.  I wouldn't want to join in...or would I want in? Would I feel like a cheater if I joined?  Now, if this was something Elle was begging to do that may change my mind if the right boundaries were set.  Seeing as I don't think she's breaking down the walls to get to pussy...I'm good where we are.  I do know that Elle finds women very attractive, but I at the moment there isn't a desire to hop in bed and get licking. I guess this one could be possible...much further in the future.

Watch an Orgy-  I laugh a little at this one because it's simple and easy.  I want to be in the room while there's an orgy.  I want to watch the whole thing unfold, the intros, the proposition, the undressing and the fucking....mainly the fucking.  I don't want to participate, just watch and listen to the random cries and grunts as a large group of people bang it, blow it, suck it and groan it out.

Swapping-  This goes along with the running theme I've got here.  I could never swap, I know that.  I hate the thought of Elle with someone else.  For some reason this idea just gets me all revved up.  To watch couples just switch and not think twice about sucking and fucking each other.  It's not for me but it's definitely a sexy idea.

Elle


Girl on Girl:
I have always thought this would be fun and…well exciting. I always thought if I was going to be with a woman, she would have to know what she was doing, be in control, and not be awkward. It is a nice fantasy to think a gorgeous woman who wants to please me and know how to make me squirt and scream for more would actually want to be with me. When Dusty and I talked about this fantasy and really talked about if I wanted it to come true, I had to really think about it. When you think about the details: where to find a woman to hook up with, what do I really want out of the experience, will I like it too much, hate it and want to stop before it starts. I had to think every moment of the fantasy out. Because I did that, it changed the fantasy. It made it real, and I decided I probably wouldn’t like it, well the situation. I mean who wouldn’t like their pussy licked and body being touched. But in the end of the thinking, I really only want Dusty to do everything I like. I want to keep this a fantasy. I do enjoy watching girl on girl stuff. I get horny watching it, but still like Dusty watching it with me or helping me get off after.
 
Three way-2 guys and me:
 So now I think of this and it seems amazing. I could get a dick slamming in me and at the same time I could be sucking dick. This fantasy would have to be with the right guy (and Dusty of course). I am unsure if I would ever do it. It is awkward, plus I respect Dusty’s choice of not wanting to see me ride another guy. Honestly though I have a hard time thinking about being with an other guy other than Dusty. So this is more of a fantasy that doesn't need to be fulfilled. If I did really want this and we found the 'just right' 3rd party, it just seems like a lot would have to go right about the situation. I have never been the person to take charge. Well I do with Dusty, but I just don't really see my self being so comfortable just getting into it and keeping with it. It took me a while to open up my sexual side with Dusty. In college I used to think this would be the only way I would have a three some. But now it just doesn't seem to fit.
Three way-a girl, a guy, and me:
This threesome is more appealing to me now a days. Before I thought, "eww I would only have a threesome with guys." Thinking it through I still rather keep just Dusty. I don’t want to leave Dusty out and it would just be the other woman and me or Dusty and the other woman. I don’t think I would be able to handle seeing Dusty’s dick sliding into someone else’s pussy. I think about the perfect three way where it is more like a train. We all could line up and one licks a dick, the other licks pussy, and if we can reach the third licks the other pussy. Or a dick goes in one and the other one gets slurped. Basically all three are apart of the three some. But I don’t think it would be this way. Inexperienced, and unsure of how to get things started, I just don’t see it being so fun.


I think that's enough writing for this one folks.  If you've got thoughts or ideas let us know!  subtlecravings@gmail.com, @subtlecravings or comment below!

1 comment:

  1. This is really interesting, isn't amazing how many things seem wonderful as fantasies but we don't really want to do them in real life, I guess this really is the definition of a fantasy!! J x

    ReplyDelete