Thursday, March 14, 2013

Power Bullet(s)

We've got a few of these.  Small, decently powerful and easily concealable.  They insert into our cock ring to provide some delightful buzzes while the pounding goes down.   


Dusty

I don't really use these except in our cock rings.  I really like them though, as they are great little vibrators, small and handy.  Easily packable when travelling.  Quiet yet effective for nighttime, kid-avoiding fun.  Some, like the green one have one setting.  Others like our silver one have multiple settings and patterns.  I like the ones with multiple settings a little better because it gives us a few more options rather than just blasting away every time.  I'm sure we will use these more as we foray into backdoor action.

Elle
I like these little vibrators. They are easy to use in a sneak attack where I can catch Dusty by surprise  The other night I got him with one and made him yell with satisfaction! A little pressure and vibration on the back door while riding cow girl with some quick reaches and a leg up. MmmmMM how I enjoyed how he reacted. It also is small yet powerful. The silver bullet on the left has different vibe strengths which is nice that way it doesn't have to be on full power constantly. It is always good to have options. The green one on the right has one setting-full power! For such a small bullet it does have power behind it. I held it on my clit and I was spraying in less than 5 minutes.




We got our two or three from Adam and Eve when we purchased some other things, you can find some Power Bullets for yourself here.

As always, if you want to see pictures of us using this toy, we need some interaction!
With every comment/question = 1 Picture of us using this toy
up to 5 comments/questions = all pictures of us using this toy
8 comments or more = we will post a video clip of us using this toy

3 comments:

  1. These little vibes are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes and they are a lot of fun! Fun to catch Dusty by suprise!

    ReplyDelete