Thursday, March 28, 2013

A night worth repeating


Enjoy...


 
He kissed me and then grinned as he pulled my legs apart and went in for a different kind of kiss. A gentle touch of a finger sliding into my wet pussy. He pulls me in licking slowly and then fast while stroking my body, stopping to sooth my nipples. I moaned, feeling like I was heading to another universe. Dusty touch the spot to make me scream with tongue spinning on my clit. "Oh, ooooohhh OOOHhh," I came on his hand. He held me tight as he pushed his mouth onto my clit making my body tremble. Dusty would not let me go as my back arched, nails sliding wherever I could grab. I pulled his hair, grabbing him to come up for air. He fought it until I pushed my feet against his thighs in full orgasm trying to catch my breath. Dusty kissed me and then "hh uhhh, OOOHhh!" His solid large cock pushed into my swollen pussy, sliding slowly into me. He touched each part of me, insides and then out. I was so hot for him I could not stop spraying cum on his dick and down his balls. My muscles tightened from a constant orgasm that he wouldnot let me be free from. It took over my body, making screams and moans come from my lips. My hands pulled him in as my back bent away. Then a surge of hardness releases inside me making my pussy pulse with excitement. I was freed at last. He stayed deep in me while kissing my body, making me jolt..ohh one last orgasm was in order as he thrusted, my pussy squeezed his dick.



No comments:

Post a Comment