Monday, April 1, 2013

As a mom...

So this post is more of a random rant...
As a mom it is hard to turn on and off that feeling of "damn I wanna fuck the brains outta my husband" vs the "what do you need, how can I get it, clean up, wipe up, pick up..."

 It is hard sometimes to really focus on sex when I want to be sexy with Dusty. I want to focus in on what's happening right then and there and enjoy all the touching and licking, but sometimes I just can't. My mind starts to wonder and I just want to come so hard. But since I cannot be all in to what Dusty is doing to me, it becomes almost impossible to get to climax to where my back is arched and my muscles are spasming. Gosh I love that feeling! So why cant I just allow myself a little break from mommy hood of 24/7 go, go, go?
 
In the past it has been easy to mix the two and not have a problem getting off. Lately, though, I have struggled with turning off or mixing the mommy side of me with the super sexual side. I feel like Dusty has to bust out all the stops to even get me worked up. My vagina is wet, my brain is telling me I am horny, but the feeling just doesn't seem to click into all of that as easily anymore. Dusty used to touch his finger to my clit and move it around a bit and I would orgasm...and then orgasm and again and again until I needed to stop and catch my breath. Now fingering doesn't do it so much. Dusty has to let his fingers wonder all around, maybe even had some tongue and combine everything. I guess I am frustrated a little because Dusty gets hard as soon as I touch him, anywhere (that's not a bad thing at all!!)! Just I feel bad, because it isn't the same with him touching me. I enjoy him touching me. I just don't have the same intense reaction. I really bums me out, especially since I am still so crazy about him and more in love with him then I ever had been.
 
I just want to stay the good mommy and still be the screaming for more orgasmic wife. I just hope I don't lose one or the other. I need both to stay in balance. If I have too much mommy...will Dusty start to feel more left out? If I bring on more sex and orgasmic thoughts will I have less 'good mommy' time with my children?
 
On a different note:
The thought of a woman thinking about other things other than sex while in the process is always made fun of. Like when people say that women write their to do list while having sex or thinking about what to make for dinner, etc. It just is funny though, because a lot of guys try not to think of sex and sexual images when they are trying not to come to quickly. So I guess what I am getting at is, why do women get crap for not being 'into sex' when they are thinking about everything they still need to do in the day, when men do it constantly and say it is ok because they are trying to last longer.
 
I know, I know women seem to take longer than men to reach orgasm or climax. Could it be the thoughts and the lack of focus. Maybe just the challenge of turning on and off that different mind sets? But really why is it so easy for men to get off? I love to please Dusty, it is just in my nature...I get off on Dusty getting off. Though that is true, I also get off when I am getting a little lick-lick or touch-touch. So my thoughts on this are, who cares men what your partner thinks, pleasure them as much as you what to be pleasured.
 
TO DO:
Figure out how to separate my two worlds

No comments:

Post a Comment