Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Adam and Eve Butterfly Kiss

We got this one here

Elle
Like all toys this changes the feel of sex or messing around. Dusty seems to pick this one fairly often. I was surprised by it at first. Before Dusty and I were together, I only used simple vibrators. Needless to say, I enjoy this one. Dusty pushes it in me making me tense up. With the vibrator added to it, my clit gets some pleasure as well. When Dusty pushes the Butterfly Kiss into me, he hits my g-spot which makes me jump. Cum drips into Dusty's hand. Ahhh..what a handy toy to get me where he wants me quickly. This usually is just a prep to a cum, orgasm filled night of toys and parts entering different places of each other's bodies. SO thank you Butterfly Kiss for getting us started quite nice many of times.

My only downer thought about this one is the clit tickler. It isn't very strong and sometimes hits the wrong spots when the dildo part goes in me. One of us has to guide it, but I guess that is the difference between a toy and my hand or Dusty's hand.

Dusty

This is MY favorite for the quick, hot humping nights.  It gets Elle sopping in record time and gets her vagina perfectly warmed up for me to dive right in.  It seems to me that the lowest setting is too low and the highest setting is too high, but damn that middle setting gets Elle howling.  We've used it in multiple environments (wet, dry, submerged, steamy) and it hasn't quit on us yet.  This is the best toy we own at the moment.  At least until we can get some new ones!

I didnt even know there were different settings!! Haha ---Elle

Has anyone tried this one? What are your favorites? We are always looking for more toys to try!



If you want to see pictures of us using this amazing toy, we need some interaction!
With every comment/question = 1 Picture of us using this toy
up to 5 comments/questions = all pictures of us using this toy
8 comments or more = we will post a video clip of us using this toy

First Comment
 Second Comment


Third Comment


Fourth Comment




Fifth Comment



Sixth Comment


 Seventh Comment






12 comments:

  1. Very true, we use a similar toy when we need to move things along quickly

    ReplyDelete
  2. is this a good first toy/gift? nice pic btw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for the long wait in reply, your comment somehow got pushed into the spam folder! I would say it's a nice first toy/gift. Pretty inexpensive, it's help up in underwater environments, good battery life. I'd say it's worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great review and love the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very informative, considering giving one this toy a try. looking forward to the video to see how it works!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Since this is just a "prep to cum", does it not get the job done ever?

    ReplyDelete
  7. It gets the job done; I think there are many toys out there that can get it done better. I just prefer Dusty over a dildo I guess.

    Elle

    ReplyDelete
  8. well then what is your all time favorite toy? (besides dusty)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After going back and testing it over and over again, I have found it is one of my favorite. I think I have yet to find a toy to impress me. I would have to say the red jelly egg is 'my favorite.'

      Delete
  9. Judging from the pics, it looks like it really hits the spot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the last few times this one has hit the spot!

      Delete
  10. Just ordered this, can't wait for it to arrive and use it on my girl!
    Would love to see the video...

    ReplyDelete