Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Pocket Pussy




Dusty

The link I found says it's called Jasmine's Kitty, but we have a few with different names so I'll just call it like I see...Pocket Pussy.  Some of these I have issues with.  They're all made of extremely flexible, gummy and pliable material and most have some type of ribbing inside.  I understand companies want that feeling of tightness but I have had a tough time with one or two of the models being too tight, or the holes being too small to fit in.  I don't have a giant cock, although I'm a bit "girthier" if that's a word, than average.  The tip of my member also sticks about an inch out of the end when it's pushed fully down over me.  Not that you'd always be doing that but it does make it easier for Elle to put her mouth on my tip while moving the pocket pussy up and down my shaft. 

I don't masturbate a ton and when I travel I generally don't take one of these but when Elle slaps one of these on me to tease me...well I don't complain.  I do really like the combination of super tightness and ribbing inside, sometimes it get me a little too sensitive and I have to take a breather. 

I like these and if I was having less sex I'd use them but honestly it's no replacement for the real thing (of course).  It doesn't pop into my head that often to use so I guess that's not exactly a ringing endorsement.  If you don't have one I would get only one...they're cheap and small.  A pocket pussy is good for some spice every now and then or perhaps a business trip or solo vacation.


Elle
Every once in a while I like to pull one of these out and tease Dusty with it. The pocket pussy is a little odd. It has a small hole that I have to stretch with my finger before squeezing his dick into it. The inside is ribbed, which is nice, but a lot, a lot of lube is needed for this to slide smoothly up and down Dusty’s dick. It is fun to see the reaction Dusty has when I cover his eyes and shock him with this. The only problem is it is too short. It goes about halfway down his dick without his tip sliding out. When it does slide all the way down his dick, I just use this as an opportunity to lick the tip and tease him some more. Most of the time this is just a teasing affect. There have only been a couple of times when I used the pocket pussy to get Dusty off. He enjoys it every time I use it on him. 
We have about four of these (they seem to come free with every other purchase).  Here it is if you want to buy it.
As always, if you want to see pictures of us using this toy, we need some interaction!
With every comment/question = 1 Picture of us using this toy
up to 5 comments/questions = all pictures of us using this toy
8 comments or more = we will post a video clip of us using this toy


One Comment, One Picture
 
Number Two
 Three
 

6 comments:

  1. They seem like they would be a pain to clean. Hot though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Never used one though and might surprise my DH with one after baby is born just to try it out...

      Delete
  2. Surprisingly not hard to clean. Although, I know some other types like the Fleshlight are all internal ours is open ended. With the open end you pretty much just come out the other side (pun intended).

    As for hubby, definitely! They're cheap, easy and feel great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lube do you use with it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anything we can get our hands on. KY, Adam and Eve, spit...pretty much runs the spectrum.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just received mine today from PinkCherry. It is the Quickie Vicki. Problem is, it
    is too tight (i.e. the hole is too small to enter). I have a "medium to large" (average) sized dick, but so far, can't seem to get into this thing. I use plenty of lube (Albolene, which is water soluable). Still can't get in. Has anyone else had
    this problem and is there a suggested fix? Pocket Pussy is too small or there
    is too much dick.....which is it?

    ReplyDelete