Thursday, October 24, 2013

Twitter Thursdays- @JuniperMM

Welcome again to Twitter Thursday!  Today we have our longest, most interacted with and first twitter friend Juniper Maple.  Paired up with @MrJuniper, we have watched her become emboldened by the little community that is twitter (and blogging).  Originally there just to observe, Juniper now finds some of the hottest pictures to share.  With her husband Mr. Juniper joining her, she is constantly on our feed sharing debauchery of every type!  Hot stuff.  Besides that, she also shares some incredible pictures of herself. Understated, tasteful and sexy she always seems to whip the twitterers into a frenzy.  On top of all that she's polite, always chipper and constantly supportive.  We hope you all find her as nice and positive as we have!

Here's her bio:

Juniper
@JuniperMM
Lovin' my hubby & telling everyone about it. Erotica and sex blog fan....just sex fan in general!
 
 
Optional: picture of you or your favorite picture of something you want to represent you as a Title tile.
                1. What song best characterizes your partner?
I'm going to say 'Phantom of the Opera' from the musical of the same name. It's his 'party piece' and favourite song to sing, he does it so well and he'd play the part perfect given the chance. If only I could sing well enough to play the hapless, innocent and loving Christine!
Given the chance to choose 2 tho a close second would be 'Thank You for the Music' by ABBA, coz he's like the music man, and we couldn't live without it, it all honesty!!
 
               2.What song best characterizes you?
 I really can't come up with a song that characterises myself, so I'm going to cheat and just tell you another song that has special meaning for us, which would be 'Show Me Heaven' by Maria McKee, its the first song he ever played properly to me on the piano and I remember being both fascinated and completely turned on by the way his hands moved on the keys, combined with the meaning of the song

              3.What’s your most listened to song during sex?
Surprisingly when I thought about this I realised, to my horror, that we don't listen to particular music that much when we have sex, I'm shocked and intend to put this right ASAP and make up for lost time!
              4.Do you have a song that “seals the deal?”
 'Your sex is on Fire' by The Kings of Leon. It might be a cliche, but believe me I can't listen to it without becoming knicker-wettingly horny! I remember being at a friend's wedding reception and it was played at the disco, we danced together at the side of the dance floor, I remember not wanting to be seen by Mr's parents who were there, but my exhibitionist side wanting everyone else to see how we were dancing and how close I was to dragging Mr off.....
 
              5.If you had one song that you could share with the world what would it be? A song everyone should hear.
This is a difficult one because there's so many amazing songs I think people should hear, but one that has particular significance to us that I think makes a lot of people feel the same is 'Our House' by Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young. It always made me feel like I wanted our own house to call our own and settle down in, then last year when we bought our flat, which we love, our neighbour (and now very good friend) who had also just moved in was humming it one day Mr J started playing and singing it on the piano and it's become the song about moving happily into our first home, and I suspect it would make a lot of people feel like that! I think everyone should hear it because it an embodiment of a happy home, which we should all aim for, even if we don't always achieve it!
  
               6.Do you as a couple have a song? If you’re single what has been a “couple” song in the past.
'Unexpected Song' from the musical 'Song and Dance' It's a lesser know Andrew Lloyd Webber musical, Mr J sung and recorded it and we had that recording play as our first dance at our wedding.
 
              7. What is the one song you would have to have played at your wedding?
See above
 
               8. What is your favorite cover song?
Adele recorded Bob Dylan's 'To Make You Feel My Love' a couple of years ago, it was a great version of a song I've always loved and she did it real justice. I hate when people hear a covered song and think they're hearing it for the first time, referring to it as 'new', but I feel like I've got a secret when I know how good it was first time round!
 
              9. Is there a song that reminds you of your childhood?
My parents had 2 particular cassette tapes in the car which I remember being played loads, especially when we were travelling back from my grandparents of an evening and times like that. They were a recording from the LP of Neil Diamonds Greatest Hits, and Rod Stewart's Atlantic Crossing Album. If I hear 'You Wear it Well' or 'I am, I said' I'm right back there drifting off to sleep in the back seat of the car!
 
            10. What song do you think your partner would pick to characterize you?
 Underneath the Stars by Kate Rusby. She's an English folk singer who my best friend I used to house share with before I met Mr J introduced me to. I saw her live several times with my friend and since with Mr J, for a long time she used this song to close her show, its a cute, lovely song (so hopefully he thinks those things about me!) about meeting someone on a dark stary night and not forgetting about them or regretting what you've done. I urge you to look her up and listen so some on her work.
 
           11. What song instantly gets you in the mood?
It's got to be the classic Sexual Healing by Marvin Gaye. Not because I've had any particular experience associated with it but its just a sexy song. Whether its because its so often described as a sexy, because of the words or tune I don't know, but it gives me shivers!
 
BONUS: What's the one person you get the "exception" for? OR Name your dream participants in a foursome beside you.
 
Our dream participants in a foursome. Well, I think they know who they are if they're reading this, and I doubt many of you will need much of a clue but they are a very special couple who we've met on Twitter and actually happen to live in the same country as us.......



No comments:

Post a Comment