Friday, June 7, 2013

2 Falling Leaves, Glass Lake

I have posted excerpts of this before but could not post the entire thing because it had been submitted for publishing.  Now that we're done with that, here's the whole thing!  Sorry for the redundancy but I hope it's just as good and maybe a little more complete the second time around! 

Falling Leaves, Glass Lake

By: Dusty

A fall day together under a blanket on the dock of a flat lake, sun shining, leaves falling, a little bite in the air. I lean over and kiss Elle gently, my tongue wandering. I press further and we start making out slowly, enjoying every kiss. Lips, chin, neck, chest, neck, earlobe...I can sense her strain against my lips with pleasurable agony. My hands, originally holding her up, slowly lower her to the dock. The cracked and splintered wood provides a firm bed as the dock bobs ever so slightly in the water. Our hands wander as the intensity picks up. I see her cheeks flush, feel her heart speed up as I touch her chest. My hand traces a path between her breasts towards her waist, eventually settling on the top of her jeans. Slowly, I slide a finger down her pants feeling the heat radiated from below. Instantly my heart and crotch swell, pounding with a rising desperation. I love her, want her, need her. My fingers become ravenous, shoving their way deeper, searching and feeling the slickness in her boyshorts. At once I become explosive, muscles taunt, pulse pounding, lust rising. I tear her pants buttons open and strain, unable to remove her pants at the speed I want. I pull and pull finally working them off. She reaches for my belt and slips open the buckle, moving to my buttons. Popping the buttons open she plunges her hands down my pants, grabbing my member and slowly starting to work it. Her eyes flash a greedy lust and I relent, rolling her over onto the blanket while our intensity boils over, grabbing, kissing and rubbing ourselves into a frenzy. I slide my pants below my knees unable to wait the extra second it would take to get them off. I slip my cock through my boxers and slide aside her panties teasing her clit with my tip. I look her in the eyes as I slowly thrust into her, hearing her exhaled moan as I push deep into her moist vagina. I start slowly, repeating "I love you" until I'm crashing into her as hard and fast as my legs can stand on the wooden dock. Her cries echo out across the lake. Wood creaks, leaves fall and ripples roll outward from the dock, evidence of our loving exchange of fluids. My body tenses as I feel that ecstasy working its way outward. She screams my name and as the sound returns from the the empty lake, a chilled breeze rolls over us and I explode inside of her; our bodies completely tensed and clinging to each other as if we will never let go. The warmth washes over us as I collapse, breathing hard. I roll to my back and Elle drops her head to my chest, laying her limbs over my body. We lay listening to the silence, the nature and the gentle lapping of the ripples echoing the memory of what we just did.

No comments:

Post a Comment