Friday, June 21, 2013

Fuzzy Handcuffs



Elle

Well I can tell you, we have only used them once. We bought them thinking, "hehe let's add a little restraint to it!"
When we used them they didn't really do much. They didn't restrain Dusty at all. I was hoping I could cuff him and he would have to work a little to get them off, but he just moved and they fell off. So it may be that Dusty is just too much like the Hulk or the cuffs are a waste. The fur around the cuffs shed! Yes shed..so if you and your partner get hot and sweaty (recommended) when you get it on, I do not suggest using these. Dusty and I had black fur/hair stuck to us and all over the bed. Right now we are on the lookout for some more realistic cuffs.

Dusty

For us, this was just about testing the "restraint" waters, not so much high quality play.  Let me tell you...I'm in.  These cuffs didn't do a thing; weak, breakable and not well made.  I pretty much broke them in the first few minutes.  What I do know is that they definitely illuminated a future for me.  I could see what the effects would be if they WERE good cuffs...or ropes...or whatever else we could think of.  So this toy as a product...crap.  This toy as a vessel for pointing us in the right direction...priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment