Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Clothes

Elle
 


Neither of us likes to wear clothes in the house. Before we had kids we never wore clothes unless it was a towel, lingerie, or underwear. As soon as we would walk in the door, a trail of clothes would be falling behind us. It didn’t mean we were always jumping each other’s bones. Of course we both would have loved that and we did a lot of times too, but as everyone knows, life happens. This post is about clothes or the lack there of. So let’s get back to that.



The times that we found ourselves in clothes, it was really underwear, lingerie, or towels. Towels doesn't stay on long because it was for right out of the shower. Lingerie of course was to get the blood pumping for Dusty a little differently. I wouldn’t want being in the nude to get boring. But now that kids are involved we have to be more responsible about nudity..haha well at least in front of them. I won’t speak for Dusty. I usually wear more of the leisurely things around the house, like sweats, gym shorts, etc. When I wear them I wear them just the way Dusty likes. Really that can be any way I like because he always tells me how much he enjoys me in workout clothes, baggy sweats or tight tank tops. So as long as I am comfortable, I play to his liking. I enjoy teasing Dusty, it just drives him crazy. Plus since I want the sex and all the messing around leading up to it, it gets him right where I want him-SUPER HORNY AND IN MY PANTS!!
In short here is what Dusty does to me: Dusty turns me on in or out of clothes. It doesn't matter what he is wearing, he always looks good. So when the clothes start falling off, or when he is hanging around in his underwear he pulls it off. His tight legs are so fun to touch. Then those arms that are rocks, so fun to grab. The best is touching his body all over, feeling every part of him. Each touch makes him jump which gets me worked up just seeing him worked up. I enjoy the games we play to tease and turn on each other.

 

Dusty

For me it's kind of a bummer.  I love stripping down to nothing when I get home from a workout and I definitely have to come home and rip off my pants after a long day at work, better yet coming home to rip off Elle's clothing after a long day at work.  I deal with stress using sex.  With kids, it's not appropriate now, and I've made no secret of it that I've had some difficulties adjusting.  I love Elle's skin; the feel, the scent, the look...all of it.  Covering that skin up is almost a crime, and never touching it drives me nuts.  So you know what that means right?  Anticipation.  Every little hint of skin I see is an instant heart rate increase.  I can feel the blood flow to my crotch every time I catch a glimpse of thigh, back or stomach.  Every time I see the full monty I almost go comatose.  It's a two way street though...it's incredible to feel that way and to be that into someone but on the other hand, being that into it makes me want to cream myself at the first sight of Elle's boobs....not good for a long lasting performance.  Then again, sometimes we just have to make it twice as nice with a repeat and a chance to string it out a little longer.  Seems like a win-win to me!

This little flash...


Always leads to this...


No comments:

Post a Comment