Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Basix Jelly Egg Vibrator



We got this from Adam and Eve.

Elle- This vibrator is one of my favorites for my clit! There is a speed control which is on the right. I try to get control of it, but Dusty likes to mess with me and change up the speeds to get me screaming when I least expect it. We have used the jelly egg to get me off pre-sex, during sex, and after. When Dusty rubs it on my clit, I tend to go wild. I always like a little vibrating to get me worked up quick. This toy has some heavy vibrating to it. The slow speed is nice too. I do not enjoy it inserted in me, at least not on the heavy setting. It actually hurts, but that is probably just me.  

Dusty- Obviously I can't really attest to this toy's performance.  I know that when we use it on Elle's clit it vibrates me pretty well while I'm inside her.  In my opinion it's not that versatile.  It doesn't do much when inserted in Elle, mostly a clit only machine.  While it's supposed to be waterproof it didn't do very well the last time we took it in the shower...baths may be a different story; I guess we'll give that a shot. Overall it's mediocre with the best part being the adjustable speed settings.  The speed wheel is perfect for teasing or cranking it up at the right moment.


As always, if you want to see pictures of us using this amazing toy, we need some interaction!
With every comment/question = 1 Picture of us using this toy
up to 5 comments/questions = all pictures of us using this toy
8 comments or more = we will post a video clip of us using this toy

3 comments:

  1. But I guess 5 comments from me won't cut it then? J x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well here is one picture for you! We would love your comments. We just are wondering who is paying attention. I'm glad you are sharing your thoughts with us. Thank you Juniper. Enjoy the added picture ;)

      Delete
  2. Oh, lovely pic, thanks guys. Come on everyone, get commenting. Surely you must want to see more pics like this? J x

    ReplyDelete