Sunday, January 27, 2013

Spontaneity

Gosh I was just thinking how great it would be to be able to have some time to use some toys to myself. Dusty is fun to play with too, but sometimes a little afternoon delight with me, myself, and vibe is fun too. The deal though is, I must plan. With kids and lots of things to get done through out the day time is never on my side. I feel like planning a little vibe time into my schedule is a little weird. I feel like vibrator time should be more spontaneous. Heck sex seems like it should be more of a spontaneous thing.

Dusty and I haven't had a whole lot of spontaneous since we decided to start a family. It is hard to come by--unplanned. Our evenings as far as it goes for spontaneity are the couple hours after the kids go down for bed. It is nice because most nights when the kids stay asleep, we can have US time. So some where in those couple of hours before we go to bed, we can tease or jump each other's bones whenever we want. Hah yea..it more goes like, put kids to bed, relax and cuddle on the couch a little, clean up, get ready for the next day, and then crawl into bed...maybe to get a little frisky or just cuddle until we fall asleep. I enjoy every bit of whatever we decide to do, but there are times I miss when it was just Dusty and I. We could run out the door without planning anything, get horny halfway through the drive, pull over and slam crotches together. Or  we could stay in all day Saturday, order take out, and not move from the livingroom or bedroom, except to pee or grab sex toys. But hey we decided to trade up to the next life style so I shouldn't be complaining. 

We can always get a babysitter and plan out every step of the way too...but hey why not have an unplanned sex session. 









No comments:

Post a Comment