Monday, January 14, 2013

Turn Ons: Before We Get Under the Covers

Everyone (hopefully) gets into foreplay and we'll get into our little routines, but not many people focus on the "soft" stuff.  The things that first attracted us to each other.  The things that after all our time together still get our nethers ready for necking.  This is what works for us...

Elle

When Dusty kisses me at random times.
When he touches me without touching my boobs or pussy. Well I love to be touched there too, but I like to get worked up.

Teasing can go a long way, I'm sure a lot of woman out there can agree. The hard quickies are fun and exciting, but you need a balance of some slow all hands and tongues should be on me for a while! So the work up can pretty much be anything that has a focus on me. Even Dusty helping me out with dinner or the clean up. I admit sometimes (maybe more than sometimes) I would rather finish the cleaning up so I don't have anything left for the next day, but I'm down for the build up while we clean up the kitchen or kids toys or whatever we may be doing.


Make out sessions are amazing when we find time for it. We try to make time for it s much as possible, but being parents makes it hard to find a lot of time to get down and dirty for hours.

A long conversation always gets me wet. I guess it's the girl in me.

A back, foot, or arm rub helps me to relax and get my mind off of everything else so I can focus on Dusty and me. Of course that's not everything, I have to leave some for later.

Dusty

I'm usually always horny, at least a little. Every little thing seems to turn me on, even stuff that has absolutely no sexual inclination. For example, Elle stretching immediately makes my mind go to how I could bend her around into different shapes and positions. Since we've had the kid(s) there are times when it's just not appropriate or you're flat out too damn tired to go for long stretches. There are a bunch of things that turn me on about Elle. All of these are just my personal observations and I'll keep a few to myself but here are a few general ones that really get to me.

A good workout always gets me revved up. See, I have a little more testosterone than most men so even a quick 20 minute jog get me going...and I love to get down right after a workout. Better yet, Elle working out. You see Elle isn't like most people that go for leisurely gym trips and short jogs. When she works out, she gets after it. Something about that just makes me want to continue in the bedroom, or shower, or kitchen, or closet...well you get it.

DANCING. I can't say it enough. Whether it's with me or alone it still turns me up. I don't love clubbing but I love the closeness and sexual tension it creates. I ask Elle to slow dance every time a slow song comes on the Ipod in the house (she never obliges, mostly because it always seems to happen when there's people around). Most of all I love the goofy dances. The R&B, funk, rap, rock silly shower dances that Elle does. It just screams of fun, sexy fun.

For that matter, Singing. Elle doesn't sing. EVER. not in the shower, not in the car, not in public or private. So those rare moments where she's really into something and I catch her humming or quietly singing along.....it's on.

Cuddling. Call me a wuss but I love getting up close and wrapping myself around Elle. With or without clothes, sensually or innocently I LOVE cuddling. I love the feel of her butt on my crotch and I love the feeling I get when I can wrap my arms around her.

Random Kisses, hugs, touches (especially touching my chest or torso). These do lead to very loving and fuzzy feelings...which leads to...

Bragging. This is a little odd and kind of teenage-ish but whenever Elle tells her family or friends she proud of me, or how well I'm doing at something, or just the simple fact that she truely loves me it always makes me pause for a minute to reflect on how much she means to me. It's one thing to tell me something personally, it's another to tell others. Too much of it is really annoying but from time to time its incredibly gratifying to be recognized for working to be a good spouse, father and lover in a larger setting. This type of stuff normally leads to long slow sex and an hour or two of australian kisses for her.

I think that's enough for the moment....I can add more as we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment