Monday, February 4, 2013

Admiration Makes My Dick Grow

Women, let me fill you in on a little secret about what turns guys on the most (hope it's not just me).  This is super arrogant and way too narcissistic so don't judge us too harshly.  It's no secret we need both our dicks and our egos stroked.  However one of the sexiest things a woman can do goes a little beyond those white, ego boosting fibs you tell us (Oh your dick's so big, Gosh no matter what you do you always turn me on, and Oh honey I love your beer gut body). 
Ladies, the hottest thing you can do is admire.  Not simply those throw away compliments; truly admire.  I know I've never felt more turned on than when Elle told her mom, "He just works so hard, gosh he's such a good guy and a good person" (a little humblebraggy I know but she didn't know I was listening and it's the only way I can illustrate my point).  I wanted to kiss her, hug her, and eat her out till she sprayed right there. 



To be appreciated and valued for what we do and who we are is the hottest compliment you could ever give us.  It just goes beyond the "let's fuck" mentality and brings home the commitment part of a relationship in the sexiest way. 


I'll even go one step further.  Feeling like Elle admires me pushes me to be a better person.  I think back on everything that I may have done to win her pride and want to stick to that and do more. I still want to be the guy who drove all night to surprise her in the morning so I could propose.  I still want to be the guy who writes her songs that make her cry.  I still want to make her cum so much she blacks out.  I want her legs to shake me off the bed.  I want her to squirt across the room, I want to be so deep in......woah woah getting off topic a little. 


You get the point.  In parenting a lot of noise gets made about showing appreciation.  Mostly it's about how moms feel unappreciated and undervalued.  That sentiment does go both ways.  I'm just trying to relate my experience.  Elle does a great job of showing the ways she admires and values me.

                                                               If you couldn't tell, this was Dusty.

No comments:

Post a Comment