Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Feasting on the Muff Buffet

STOP THE PRESSES!  Sometimes you hear something or read something that makes you stop and say..."What the Fuck?"  Apologies for the crude beginning but I'm still amazed by what I've just seen.
Violet and Rye from Uncommon Appetites (@UCAppetites) tweeted a story from XO Jane that was written by @msemilymccombs.  The writing talks about how an overwhelming majority of guys never, yes NEVER, go down on girls.  Read it here:

A Lot of Dudes Just Don't Even Try To Go Down On You, Right?

So again, WHAT THE FUCK?

Dusty

Is this true?  I want to hear about this because I am taken aback.  I can't imagine not going down south.  Shit, even talking about fairness, you shouldn't ask someone to do something you wouldn't.  If I go down then she can go down; if I knock on the back door I feel it's my responsibility to be ready for her to do the same.  I am actually ashamed of this article.  If this essay is true then that means for whatever reason most guys are selfish, thoughtless and just plain rude.


Just for my own personal information I want to know why.  Why not go down? What's so "off-limits" about it?  I love it.  I can't get enough of it. I don't give Australian kisses during shark week but any, and I mean ANY, other time I'm game.  How could you not want to give your partner that satisfaction?  Do you really not want to put her in that "out of this world" ecstasy?  I always wanted to be considered good in bed.  I took that to mean that I should do anything and everything in my power to make her cum like a fucking god.  Legs shaking, bed soaking, screaming orgasm...that's how I think sex should be at least.  Maybe my low personal body image made me compensate by developing oral skills and evolving to enjoy getting pleasure from giving pleasure.  Who knows?  But why settle for a so-so roll in the hay?


Apparently guys these days don't want that.  I don't get it.  I'm part of the under 25 demographic; am I the only one who loves to lick the clit?  I definitely would not want a woman walking away with the attitude in the article, like it's typical to not get good girl head; or any girl head at that!  I'll have to let Elle comment on this because I'm too embarrassed that girls would have such low opinions and expectations about men...and men deserve it. Not all men, just most.  Suck it up boys...literally.


Elle

After Dusty told me about the article, I started to read...well I wasn't that surprised! Yepp...I guess I wasn't surprised because I had that issue too. To tell the truth, before Dusty and I got together, I had only been eaten out one other time. When Dusty first ate me out, I was unsure I wanted him to lick my clit. I actually told him that I didn't want him to and tried to convince him he shouldn't. I even tried to list off all the reasons he shouldn't go near there with his mouth: who would want to lick the same area I pee from, lick pubic hair, get your face in a lot of slimy juices, and put your tongue down in a dark hole that has been covered in underwear all day? After I said all that he insisted on taking me to a whole new world. AND DAMN OH DAMN DID HE!!! I was on top of the world. Hell I didn't know what world I was in. I had never felt that way. I couldn't believe I hadn't gotten a good lick like that before. I felt a little cheated!

I don't like to kiss and tell, hell, I really don't like to share my past endeavours, but this calls for it. I have given my share of handies, lollipop licks, and did what guys wanted, and I didn't ask for anything in return. I enjoyed providing pleasure with my hands and my mouth! When it came to a guy touching me, I used to say, "There is no reason to use fingers, when sex feels much better." I guess I said that because all the men I came across, sucked at finding the right spot. It always took too long, and they all seemed bored, but I also never told them how or what to do. My bad...Not!!

Come on guys, the ladies are willing to please you and please you and please you. We do our research and practice. What do we get in return? Not a whole lot but a pounding session that usually doesn't even last long enough for a nice orgasm or two. You don't always have to ask for a little unzip, lick, suck..so why should we? Honestly, everyone wants to feel that amazing climax when your brain sends electricity through your body, making your legs shake, back arch, muscles tense, voice release, while you're spraying out to the world and begging for more. It doesn't matter how I get there, vibrator, fingers, dick, tongue...let me get there and I won't complain. If a guy loves to get deep inside a love funnel shouldn't he know what he is getting into?

 I know I check out what I suck on and touch. I spend time to explore Dusty's penis, balls, and butt. I enjoy running my hands down and around the head to the shaft and wrapping my fingers around his balls. Then sliding my fingers through his crack and back up again to feel the rest of him. I am pretty sure I am not the only one that does this. Am I right? So why aren't you guys doing the same? Don't you want to see the beautiful love funnel that sucks your dick so tight? Don't you want to see where your fingers slide down to touch? Don't you want to see just what it looks like when your tongue touches just the right spot to make her scream? What about tasting the drippings of a satisfied woman? Don't you want to lick it up and smile because you have satisfied the woman who is about to jump your bones to satisfy you back?

Dusty and I do what we do, every couple does. He opened my eyes to the amazing things his tongue can do to me! We don't always pay each other back. We know that we are doing it because we want to please the other, not because we want something in return.

2 comments:

  1. Great post,essential reading for the modern man! But on a similar note I know women who hate sucking cock...I mean each to their own, but wtf is that about? I feel exactly the same about this, why would you not want that? The Luscious licks, feeling him harden in your mouth....I could go on, yummy! J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I agree! I enjoy seeing how Dusty reacts to me surprising him with his dick in my mouth..mmmmMMm! I understand some women hate cock and that is fine and same with men who don't like sucking pussy. But at least try it!! Or show interest. How do you know you hate it if you never try it?

    -Elle

    ReplyDelete