Thursday, February 21, 2013

Wake Up and Smell the Roses....or Vagina

Driving home yesterday I was lost in thoughts of vagina.  How strange is it that I love it?  WHY do I love it?  It can't just be a built in response, I have too much respect and admiration for it. Sure, I do on occasion (everyday) want to beat it up but I love to look at Elle's, love to play in it and love to observe what happens when I mess with it. 

In my head I came up with a long list of why I truly love pussy.  Topping that list of what really turns me on about it.....smell.  Weird right? Most people use that as a joke.  Most people don't like the smell.  Me?  I can't get enough.  I love dipping my fingers into that fine pussy pie.  As childish as it sounds, I love smelling my fingers after.  I swoon when I go down on Elle and my face, beard (when I have one), lips, nose and chin are dripping when I come up.  I can't get enough of that smell. 

That smell gives me a charge that instantly courses through my body from my head to the tip of my cock.  I want to cherish, cuddle, tease, pummel and decimate Elle's vagina all at once.  I love the smell of sex in the air but damn, when I get a whiff of wet vagina as Elle takes her pants off.....game over. 



As if you didn't know...this was Dusty.
So what do you all think?  Am I crazy?

No comments:

Post a Comment