Friday, February 8, 2013

Clit Vibe

We can't find this anywhere any more so we can't direct you to it, but nonetheless we can give you our thoughts in case you want something similar.





Elle
I always have used this one when Dusty is out of town. Usually we work up each other with some sexting and the I finish off with this vibrator. It is not all that powerful but it allows for a nice buzz between my legs. It has some bumps on the tip for extra stimulation with a little lube to hit the clit just the way I like. I always end with a nice "OoooOohhhhh"

Dusty

To me this one is loud and a little obnoxious.  It's a little too large in the head and too slippery on the grip.  It's obviously made for solo play that doesn't involve me which is great for when I'm gone.  I'll leave it to Elle to take care of this one.

As always, if you want to see pictures of us using this amazing toy, we need some interaction!
With every comment/question = 1 Picture of us using this toy
up to 5 comments/questions = all pictures of us using this toy
8 comments or more = we will post a video clip of us using this toy

No comments:

Post a Comment