Friday, February 1, 2013

Pussy Gratitude

Dusty

It's been a pretty terrible week and lately I've noticed lots of people making thankfulness lists.  So to rally from the rut, I've made a list of 10 things I'm thankful for.

10.  This.  How incredible is this.  To love someone who is so comfortable with you and doesn't think twice about being naked.  My 13 year old self used to masturbate to the idea of a wife who was naked all the time...now I just use that energy on Elle.

 
9.  That.  No matter how things are going we always have each other, our relationship and sex to fall back on.  Thankfully Elle never withholds sex no matter how mad we are at each other.  AND she knows that the only way I seem to be able to deal with stress is through sex.
8.  My wife has a beautiful smile.  It always makes me happy, and most of the time that smile leads to a kiss.  I also love those lips.....oh the things she can do with those lips....

7.  I'm thankful I have a job, even if it's killing me.  Especially in today's financial environment.

6.  I'm thankful for Elle's butt.  Good God it's incredible.
5.  I'm thankful my vehicles work.  If not, I'd be out of a job and forking out money for repairs.

4. I'm thankful for this blog and the community we get to share it with.  Hypersexy people looking at other naked hypersexy people is incredible.  I get to write my heart's content on here.  Even though we are still a small blog (trying to grow the audience) and have a modest twitter following, everyone we interact with has been so kind and supportive.  We love posting pictures of things we'd like to see and do...
Obligatory Picture
 
 

3.  I'm thankful hockey is back.

2. Alright, I'll get sappy.  I'm thankful for my kids.  I've been blessed that they are healthy and seemingly happy.  There's something about them falling asleep in my arms that I could never replace or do without.  Even though they are insane and draining, at the end of the day there's always a few moments to look back on in appreciation.

1.  Was there any doubt?  I'm most thankful for Elle.  I could not be where I am today without her.  She is my rock, and my one love!  It has been an exciting adventure posting on this blog and it has been made so much better by doing it together.  Elle is the greatest.  See...





 
 










 

No comments:

Post a Comment