Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Lover's Delight Nubby

 

Dusty
 
It's a little tight for me but it works ok.  When I cum it can be a little uncomfortable, and since I'm pretty hairy the rubbery ring can yank sometimes.  I think the idea behind it gets me off more than the actual toy.  I love to think that I'm hitting all of Elle's spots at once.  I'm not sure this always accomplishes that, but the vibes feel awesome and provide a new layer of intensity.  I wouldn't give it top marks just because of the tightness and occasional ineffectiveness for Elle but overall it's pretty decent.  If you don't have one I would suggest getting something similar, but not at the number one spot on your list.  If you or your partner happen to have a bit less girth I can see this feeling great!
 
Elle
 
I do not really care for this. The ring creates a weird, in a not so good way, feeling. I guess part of the problem is I am only loose enough for Dusty's dick...so when we add a cock ring it is hard to accommodate. The little vibrator on this one is not too bad. It is a nice add on, but Dusty or I has to guide it and adjust it quite often to hit my clit. I guess it feels better when we are going slow. It is when we have bang out sessions with it, that it is not as great. I also know that the ring is snug on Dusty so I don't really care for it much. 

 
You can find it many places but we got it from Adam and Eve.
 
As always, if you want to see pictures of us using this toy, we need some interaction!
With every comment/question = 1 Picture of us using this toy
up to 5 comments/questions = all pictures of us using this toy
8 comments or more = we will post a video clip of us using this toy
 
First Comment
 Number Two
 


4 comments:

  1. Have tried ones like these in the past and they were ok... just ordered the Lelo Tor II though and can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That one is definitely on our list. You'll have to let us know how you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We tried one that was a dolphin type one and it was worthless. Looking forward to more reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, we will keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete